Sometimes you simply need a new set of eyes on your manuscript.
To see what you can’t see. To help you fill in the blanks.
If you feel you could benefit from an outside perspective on your creative project, forward me your work.
I’ll read part or all of your manuscript and provide feedback on your project to help direct you in your completion of the story or your next revision.
This may be a fit for you if:
- you have begun a project and are not sure how to continue
- you have completed a full draft of your manuscript and would love feedback so you know where to focus your revision
- you’re several revisions in but have been too nervous to show your work to another
- you’re not sure if you are ready to present your work for editing or if there is further revision you can do before hiring an editor
- you just want encouragement and acknowledgment that you are on the right track or gentle guidance to nudge you toward that track
- you’ve poured yourself into your project and you’re not sure where to go next with it
- you have specific questions you would like answered
Whether you want an overview on the entire manuscript or a laser critique on 20 pages, I am here to support your process.
How it works. Contact me via the form below. I will get back to you to confirm availability. You will then forward me part or all of your manuscript. I will give you the timeline for turn around then provide you with feedback on your project. You will receive an invoice along with your feedback.
up to 5,000 words $115
up to 40,000 words $189
up to 80,000 words $349
(all pages are double line spacing and 12 point font)
Of course I am happy to have a brief conversation with you via phone to ensure this service is a good fit for your needs. If this is the case, please indicate so in the comments.