A heart-to-heart in the heart of Calgary.
Is self-publishing the right fit for you? What are the steps involved in getting your book into the world? Where do you start?
If you’re asking these questions, let’s walk.
Let’s get outside and talk about your creative project, manuscript, recipe book, how-to, self-help or wellness guide.
Let’s flesh out
- your intentions for your book
- your audience
- the soul of your work
- how you see yourself working with your book
Walk with me.
We’ll meet at the Glenmore Reservoir or the Bow River at Point McKay. *Grab a tea if you like and we’ll invite Nature to fuel our conversation and inspiration.
A 60 minute walk to move the body and pump up the creative juices.
- self-publishing steps
- avenues for reaching your readers
- budget and timeline
- where to find your editors, interior book designers, cover art, etc.
- your vision for your book
- opportunities to expand your work through your book
The nature session might be a good fit for you if:
- you want to know the steps involved in self-publishing
- you’re ready to share your story/work with the world
- you’re overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information on the inter webs about self-publishing
- you have questions. And would like answers.
- you’re not sure if you need the help of a coach or if you can go it on your own.
- you’d like to meet me and see if we are a good fit to walk the 12 week road to self-publishing
If you’d like to have a conversation and get some of your questions answered, book your time Monday-Friday between 10am and 2pm, and choose a location. I will email your confirmation and you can make payment via e-transfer.
$123 per private session. Let’s move your book forward.
Book your day/time below. *If the weather challenges us, we’ll take our tea indoors.