Saturday, September 15th
9:30am — 4:30pm in the Bearspaw Historical Society Barn.
$108 per person
Ayurveda and Kundalini Yoga. Sister sciences.
Enjoy a day of self-care through Kundalini yoga, chant, meditation, nature and community.
This day retreat kicks off week one of our Nourish: Ayurveda-inspired 21-day Detox for fall.
Use this retreat to set the tone for your 21-day detox or simply join us for the day.
9:30am Open retreat
10:30-11:30 Kundalini yoga (connecting to your body)
11:30 – 12:30 Ayurvedic talk (the 5 Elements)
12:30 – 1:30 Lunch (with optional conscious eating kriya)
1:30 – 3:00 Detox through the emotions (toning the chakras plus Q&A discussion)
3:00 – 4:15 Rebirthing kriya for clearing the subconscious
4:30 – 5pm Closing of the retreat
- Morning session 1: Kundalini yoga to restore the energy, clear up stagnation from body’s channels, balance hormones, stimulate inner organ functioning and infuse the skin with glowing radiance.
- Morning session 2: Explore the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda as it relates to seasonal wellness, self-care and your body.
- Lunch is bring-your-own (there is a small fridge and microwave on site). Learn and practice a beautiful kriya for conscious eating or simply enjoy lunch by the garden.
- Afternoon session 1: Dive into remarkable teachings about the importance of seasonal detox and the connection between emotions and food. Learn the similarities between the bio-elements of Ayurveda (doshas) and the energy centres of the chakra system. Q & A time then transform emotions through primordial sound.
- Afternoon session 2: Practice a rarely-shared gem of yogic technology – Rebirthing Kriya – to release old stories and subconscious self-sabotage and to restore your sense of purity, innocence and beauty. This practice works with the brain, the psyche and the chakras to transform deeply hidden subconscious patterns that keep us in the cycle of pain. The old patterns can stem from as far as the time in mother’s womb or generational trauma and can be profoundly transformed and healed through the yogic rebirthing work.
Elegant. Powerful. Nourishing.
Lunch not included
Svitlana Sabourin of Yogic Healing School YYC shares the life-transforming wisdom and technology of Kundalini Yoga, Ayurveda and Buddhism that brings forth your highest health, well-being and destiny.
Stephanie Hrehirchuk is the author of Nourish: Ayurveda-inspired 21-day Detox. She marries Eastern practices with Western life and offers courses, programs, books and retreats for daily living.
* Pick up your copy of the book and join us in a free private Facebook group to support your detox. Copies will be available for $20 at the retreat. Fall detox prep week begins September 11th, with detox start September 16th.
Mini Retreat: Winter Body Wisdom
To support you further, we offer a mini retreat
Saturday, October 6th from 9am-12noon.
Prepare yourself for the transition to the cold season with Ayurvedic and yogic practices for immune system, learn how to nourish the body with intelligent nutrition and elixirs and how to utilize Ayurvedic medicine to keep yourself and your family healthy.
Give yourself a superior start with a powerful Kundalini yoga practice that will jump-start your immune system, drain cortisol and invigorate the body. Receive simple yogic practices for keeping yourself healthy, peaceful and energized throughout the winter season.
Enjoy Kundalini yoga with Svitlana and a nutrition/lifestyle talk plus Q&A with Stephanie.
$60 per person (mini retreat)
Bearspaw Historical Society Barn
Set yourself up for detox success! Register for both the day retreat and mini retreat for $139
You don’t have to attend the day retreat in order to join us for the mini retreat.
You also don’t have to participate in the detox to join us for a day of self care.
No refunds unless event cancelled by hosts.